Spinach Coconut Curry Recipe
Try this delicious spinach coconut curry recipe. You can also add chick peas or lentils to this dish. Or if you don’t feel like eating legumes today then it is delicious with only spinach.
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 2 teaspoons curry
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 can of lite coconut milk
- 5 oz. bag of chopped spinach ( tastes better with fresh spinach)
- Poor olive oil in pan
- sauté chopped garlic and onion
- then add seasonings and sauté
- add spinach and sauté until soft
- add coconut milk and simmer for 10 minutes
- you can also add chickpeas or lentils to this dish
This dish tastes great with rice. I like to eat rice in a healthier way than plain white rice. I combine brown rice, quinoa and cauliflower rice.
I hope you enjoy this vegan recipe. This dish is one of my favorites. I don’t like the taste of spinach but this recipe has a flavor that settles the bitter taste of spinach.