Yellow tofu and spicy kale recipe
Vegan food can be delicious. You just need to add enough flavor. Add a little spice to your day with this spicy kale. Have fun cooking while finding different healthy foods that you like.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons all purpose seasoning of garlic, onion, and black pepper
- 1 package of extra firm tofu
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 bag of frozen chopped kale or fresh kale
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I recommend Crystal Hot sauce)
- poor olive oil in a pan
- add 1 clove of chopped garlic and sauté
- then add the all purpose seasoning and turmeric and sauté
- slice the extra firm tofu, absorb any extra water with a paper towel
- mix the breadcrumbs onto the tofu
- add the tofu to the pan cook on medium heat until golden brown
- in separate pan you will add olive oil
- add the chopped garlic and onion and sauté
- You can add some seasoning salt – optional
- add soy sauce and hot sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
Kale is a super food that is high in nutrition and tofu is a complete protein. You can add some quinoa to this meal to add fiber and protein. Garnish with some chopped onion and cilantro for some added flavor.